I made an early cutting error so ended up with a much scrappier quilt than the pattern suggested. I also had two identical Jelly Rolls and, instead of using one fabric for the stars and centers, I used a variety of the lightest fabrics for these elements. The leftovers went into the borders and some wil also go into the backing. The Jelly Rolls I used were from Moda called Wildflower Seranade. It is generally not available now but here is another fabric collection that is very similar.
Here is the quilt, a 78" square, un-ironed and waiting for batting, backing, quilting and binding:
Now I have four quilts waiting for some finishing magic. If only there were some little fairies out there who would come in the middle of the night to finish these up for me. Until that day comes I better get off my butt and fire up those quilting genes and get these finished.