Sunday, March 14, 2010

There's a Monster in the Front Garden

Last year I found a cute little resin sheep on clearance at a garden store. I put in amongst the plantings in the front garden and it has given me some nice smiles when I head out to run errands or to walk the dogs.



What I had not realized is that Alex, my big, brave boy, had never noticed it before this morning.



As we were leaving the house for our monring walk he wents nuts growling and barking and whining. Then the Girls started up their "I'm going to kill you while I run away" barking.




It took me a moment to realize that this was what they were focussing on:

I finally dragged them away for our walk.




When we returned they all took the path that would keep them the furthest from the sheep and still make it to the front door.




Stranger still, Alex didn't even try to subdue it with his lethal stream.
I wonder what will happen tomorrow morning?

No comments: