Sunday, March 14, 2010

In Memoriam


Finally, after much abuse and the last 13 days buried in the backyard, my Canon Power Shot has finally bit the dust.


It is dead.


Completely kaput.


Gone to the great camera graveyard in the far beyond.


It's battered mechanical bits are frozen solid.


The battery pack is dead.


Even a new battery could not get things going again.


So Mr. Canon, you make a really tough product but even the toughest product can only take so much from my wild boy, Alex, the bandy legged Dachshund. I took myself off to the store the other day and bought a new Canon Power Shot. I am sure that Alex will try to defeat your product quality but I am going to try even harder to keep the new one out of his field of view. Yours truly, A very satisfied customer.

1 comment:

Joanne said...

Your dogs make my kittens seem like little angels!