Monday, July 27, 2009

Charms

AI a recent Quilt Shop Hop the stores were giving out sewing related, sterling silver charms. The idea was that the shoppers would visit all eleven stores, spend $20.00 in each and come home with 11 charms and a bracelet from the final store visited. I didn't make it to all the stores nor can I wear silver very often so I needed something to do with the charms that I did collect.

I had an inspiration and hope that you agree that my solution was a good one.

Here's what I came up with:

Yup. I now have five new stitch markers.

Who says quilting and knitting don't work together?

So, if you find some random little charm thingies hanging around waiting for some inspiration, buy yourself some jump rings and make them into stitch markers. They will be very useful in keeping track of your stitches and totally unique.
Have a good week!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

cute, cute, cute!