Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Four Seasons Quilt Swap 5

The Four Seasons Quilt Swap 5 is off and running and looking for a few good quilters who can accept the challenge. The new swap is very different from what I have participated in before but I am looking forward to the challenge. This time each of the swappers is asked for their favroite colors and their favorite season. Your partner will take your likes and dislikes and create a special doll size wall quilt for you.

Intrigued?

If you would like a quilting challenge check out this link for the rules and how to sign up for this swap. If you are curious about the kind of work done check out this Flickr site.

1 comment:

MissKris said...

Hi, Alice! Thanks for the head's up on the soldier cards. I'd gotten the address from an email sent to me by my cousin and figured it was legit. I'll try to find time this morning to correct it. Thanks for leaving the comment!