Monday, August 25, 2008

South Korea Adventure

All my worries seem to have been for naught about my brother's big adventure. He has actually started a blog to record his thoughts and tell his stories. If you are interested you can access it here. He is an excellent writer and I can't wait to read his tales of new food, new drink, new culture and new people. It should be fun.

And if you are really into knowing more about him, he has a Flicker account where he shows photographs of his adventures. You can access it here. I must admit that it was a shock to me to see how grey his beard has gotten over the years. ... or maybe it was from the trip.

Big sigh of relief from this quarter.

1 comment:

Junie Moon said...

I'm so glad he's doing well and love the idea that he's going to blog his adventures.