Sunday, July 1, 2007

Finished... maybe!

Finally finished the quilt for the Doll Quilt Swap. Its about 20" x 20" and is based on Ricky Tims' Convergence Quilts. I've made several from this concept but much larger so it was a challenge to keep it small. The fabric is from Judy Robertson's Just Imagination. I don't think the picture does it justice but I might add some embellishments to it, maybe a black silouette of some trees or leaves. If I do I will re-post a picture but I do know I can't make the decision this evening as it will be certainly the wrong decision. Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Lisa said...

BEAUTIFUL! Love the colors :)

Lisa K. said...

This is such a fascinating technique. I love what you did with it in this scale.

I like it as is, but a silhouette would be cool, too. Love the dark binding.