Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Best Laid Plans

My plan today was to send an e-mail to all my colleagues giving them my new contact information. Unfortunately, I had already been deleted from the Bank's computer systems so I was unable to connect. I will need to figure out a way to let folk know about the plant and printer.

Although I don't often read my horoscope, today it said:
'Know when to part ways,as often you don't get clear signals, or you refuse to identify them. If this is the case, change gears and head in a more positive, upbeat direction. Do what you must, but then do for yourself.'

How appropriate on day like today. So I will do what I must - do the laundry - then do for myself - finish up the top of my doll quilt. Maybe this is the way I should organize the next few months?

No comments: