Saturday, May 19, 2007

Saturday Sharing

Actually this was not a Saturday of sharing, it was a Saturday of sleeping. I think I have slept or napped 15 of the past 24 hours. I feel a heck of a lot better but I am in a bit of a daze. Probably too much sleep.

Alex has had a very active day. Whle I was in the shower he found a partially full soda can and proceeded to wrestle it into submission after dumping the contents on my sheets, two quilts, 4 pillows, a table cloth and the carpet in the bedroom. His punishment was to spend an hour alone outside in the backyard. Sort of a version of sending a child to his room with the TV, Nintendo and al the other modern conveniences. Fortunately it was sugar free soda but it was a cola product so I am sure some stains will remain after all the washing is done. I had not intended to spend today doing laundry but when I wasn't sleeping I was washing and dryng a lot of stuff. Maybe I'll have time tonight to actually re-make the bed before I go back to sleep again. :-)

No comments: