Saturday, August 21, 2010

FORTY SIX

That's the number of wheelchair bags I have in hand after the Once Upon a Time Bee met yesterday.  We made 25 yesterday with the rest being made by myself and others before we even got together.

Here are Kelis and Kimora checking them out while I was trying to a shot of the wheelchair bags.

At knitting this morning I was disappointed that my friend, who took a lot of our earlier endeavors to her mother's elder care facility, was not there to take some of our more floral creations.  

In the end most of these bags will go to the local VA hospital but I am looking to visit several elder care facilities to see if there is an opportunity to give some away.

Thank you to everyone who has helped with this project!

If you are interested in making some for yourself or others here are my instructions. 

No comments: