Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Liberty of London at Target

Although I bought dog toys at Target today (see previous post) I went there to see the new line of Liberty of London items they just started marketing.


Before I go on, please understand that Liberty of London prints are legendary. I even bought some years ago and made it into a dress. I spoke about it earlier here. Although my dress has been washed a zillion times the fabric still maintains its bright colors and wonderful hand.


What I saw at Target today is not the same quality although the prints were wonderful.. The fabrics were thin cottons or polyester and would probably not last through 10 washings without having holes occur
BUT
they have lots of other, non-clothing options with the same prints on things like dinner ware, yard tools and BICYCLES!
For a small investment you can a bit of Liberty of London for your space.

Not a bad deal when your expectations have been set correctly.

No comments: