Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Bits and Pieces

A while ago I answered an open ended question about goals for 2009 from the blog at Quilting Arts Magazine. I don't remember what I said but it was obvously quite erudite and self-efacing as my name was randomly picked from the list of commenters as someone to receive a bunch of fabric from Pokey Bolton, the editor. Here's what I received in the mail the other day:

I love all the bits as each seems to spark more ideas of what to do with some of the stuff around here. As part of the Arts & Crafts program at Yes Prep I am making everyone pencil cases from some of the fabric I have been given for their use. I know I can teach some of the techniques to the kids for some unique looking pencil cases. I hope I remember to bring my camera that day so you can see the results.

Thanks Pokey for sparking some creativity!

No comments: