Friday, January 9, 2009

Hibernation

I don't know why but this year I am have been hibernating this month. I can't seem to stay awake for more than a few hours at a time but neither can I sleep for more than a few hours at a time. I am assuming that the wacky weather has a lot to do with it - up to 80F one day then down to 40 the next day.

I seem to get the laundry done but I never seem to get into the closet or drawers. I have been workng on a knitted sweater for a couple of months now and can't seem to get to the knitting store to buy the extra yarn I need to complete the project. I started another sweater but I seem to have misplaced the circular needles I need to transfer the project to when I am done with the double pointed needle section. I quilted that chinese coins quilt the other night and ended up with a large number of unintended pleats in the back. I am working on things but none are actually completed.

Actually, I did get one thing done. My goal to complete a weekly collage did happen for last Sunday. Its not fabulous but it was fun to finish something. When I have a critical mass of them done I will post pictures.

I hope you are doing better than me this season and that your weekend will be fabulous... well, if not fabulous at least restful.

No comments: