Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Lesson Learned

When I am out of the house for an extended period of time Alex and the Girls stay in my palatial bathroom. Usually they sleep in the tub with their quilts and dog beds or sit in the window watching the ginger plants sway n the wind. The other day I came back to four shoes, from separate pairs, scatterd around the bathroom floor each with strategic bits chewed off. They haven't done this in a long time so I am unsure who was the instigator or who were the followers but four pairs of shoes have now bit the dust. Not really a bad thing as I really hated two of them but why are there three left shoes and only one right shoe?

Oh right - this was supposed to be about lessons learned. The lesson learned is... bo matter how many times you leave the puppies in the bathroom without incident, never, never leave the closet doors unlocked.

No comments: