Tuesday, May 27, 2008

I HATE Amy Butler - Update

I was over at Junie Moon's blog and she tried the business card case which is a freeby on Amy's website. I decided to use some of my scraps and try out the pattern. Junie may have gotten it wrong but maybe I could get it right. WRONG! We both ended up with one card pocket rather than two. Maybe if the pattern makers spent less time having you chalk mark your fabric before cutting (who would mark when rotary cutting is so much faster and accurate) and spent more time using the English language more clearly we would all have more success with her patterns. Here's a link to Junie's comments.

By the way, check out the rest of her blog as she really comes up with some amazing little projects. The pictures of her guest bathroom are clearly suitable for Archetecturial Digest.

No comments: