Thursday, April 24, 2008

In the Mail

Today the mail included an eclectic package from my sending partner in the hobo bag swap that is part of the Bag Ladies Flickr group. The package included an un-lined crocheted market style bag, a crochet hook that lights up in the dark, a set of stitch markers, a couple of novellas for young readers, a great little book of sewing tips and a cute little stuffed bear. The sewing book is a little gem with a zillion full color picures of many sewing techniques. It even shows you how to sew on a button! The bear lasted about fifteen minutes with Alex before he had completely destroyed the face and removed the stuffing from the head... then he let me take a picture of the whole package. The bag will be going with me on my next trip up North as a great way to transport shopping that won't fit in my suitcase. Here it is:

No comments: