Sunday, March 23, 2008

Doll Quilt Swap

Several readers have mentioned to me that they would like to participate in a small quilt swap. The Doll Quilt Swap has re-opened for round three. Sign-ups are now with the quilts due in the mail three weeks after the matching occurs. There is no theme and the sizing is pretty simple - from 12"x12" up to 24"x24". If you would like to participate please go here to get the rules and how to sign up for this swap. I think I will sign-up again as I have a couple of ideas I would like to try out in such a small format. I played in round two and recieved a wonderful bargello quilt and sent a Ricky Tims' style convergence quilt. This time I think I will try some more applique as I need to work on my technique and with such a small format I just may succeed.

No comments: