Friday, February 8, 2008

Camera Found!

Back at the beginning of the week I took some pictures that I thought you would enjoy but when I went to upload and post the pictures I couldn't find my camera. Apparently my little man decided that my camera case was his toy so he BURIED IT IN THE BACKYARD WITH THE CAMERA INSIDE! I rescued the camera, let it dry, took a couple of more pictures and it disappeared again. Yesterday I was frantic trying to figure out where it was. I finally found it underneath my bed with several other 'toys' including a shoe I have been missing for a couple of months and some used handkerchiefs.

I have finally figured out that the camera was not what he was coveting but the case, so my next project is to stuff it with plastic bags and sew it shut for his highness. I will then have to figure out another material for a case. I know I don't have to give in to his acquisitiveness but he has become very clever in fnding the case... even when it was in the middle of the kitchen table. In that instance he dragged a placemat, that had the camera case on a corner of it, off the table to a chair then to his mouth .... pretty good for someone who is all of 14 pounds and about 10 inches tall.

Another example of his cleverness is in the picture below. That little orange cube was part of a dangly dice thing for my rear view mirror. (a gift from my son) He got it off the mirror, separated the two die, got one of them out of the car and has been hiding it in the backyard. All of this without me noticing as I thought my son had removed it. I dug it up yesterday and gosh darn it, he found it in the garbage and was re-hiding it when I snapped this picture.
and not to leave the girls out here is Kimora looking very regal and Kelis showing off her belly.


Have a good weekend and I will get the project type photos published soon..... now, where is that camera? ALEX!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's really funny! I think you've got the best solution -- give up the camera case to Alex...

Anonymous said...

...oh, this is your Hot Cocoa secret pal by the way...