Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Sleepy Time

After awakening at 4:30 AM this morning to ensure I had time to feed and walk the dogs and do a breathing treatment before surgery on my vocal cords, I finally made it back home by about 11:00 AM. As far as I know, everything went well and the things on each vocal cord were removed. Unfortunately when the doctor told Paul about what she found he was semi-awake but he remembers that the larger spot was like a callus while the other was something different. I asked him to have them fax what she told him to me but I just looked at the fax machine but I see nothing in it so maybe he misunderstood or they won't send it. Biopsy results will not be available until Thursday or Friday. The only side affects seem to be that I am very sleepy and my throat and mouth are very, very, very, dry. I am going to try to eat some milk and cereal, if I don't fall back to sleep before its ready :-)

No comments: