Thursday, May 24, 2007

Disgusting Behavior

I thought I had seen every disgusting thing a dog could do but Alex takes the cake. As part of the dominance dances that have been going on around here between Alex and the girls, there has been lots of growling, butt sniffing, neck biting and belly exposing. BUT today Alex took it to a whole new level... in the midst of a lot butt sniffing and ear licking he cleaned up the girls butts with a few licks! No wonder I don't want him or them licking my face.

Other news - went to see the ENT doctor today for my pre-op review. I will not be able to drive for 24 hours, talk at all for three days and limit my talking for another two weeks after the surgery. Yuck! So please don't call me and ask me how I am as I will not be answering the phone for at least three days ...A whole new experience for me :-)

No comments: