A day that includes some creativity should be documented.
Saturday, September 4, 2010
Strip Club 08282010 - Update
I finally finished my ruffle quilt yesterday and it was truly a comedy of errors.
I intended to quilt with black thread but all I could find was heavy weight button hole twist. Instead of waiting to buy some more black thread I decided to use what was on hand... YELLOW!
Then I quilted in a big pleat in the backing. Instead of tearing out the quilting I decided to just add more fabric to the backing.
By adding more fabric to the backing I did not have enough plain black fabric for the the binding so I ended up using one of the prints for the bindng.
The upshot is that by the time it was finished I had a huge headache from all the black and white prints.
Here it is:
I think this one will end up in the tub with the rest of the dog bedding.
And, to end on a high note, here is feeding time at the zoo:
They go to these poistions to eat as soon as I call out 'DINNER'.
Share to Twitter
Share to Facebook
Share to Pinterest
Post a Comment
Post Comments (Atom)