Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Back to School

I'm not going back to school but that is the theme that I used for decorating Sweet Sadie's after Independence Day.

Yes that was a while ago, but I had no idea what to do for a quilt until I won a bunch of blocks at a quilt guild meeting.

The process to win blocks is to make one or more of the block pattern of the month.  I usually make the block but rarely remember to take it with me to the meetings.

This time I actually made two of the blocks using some wonderful fabric I got as a gift at Christmas.

Here's how it turned out:

Sorry for the fuzzy picture but I copied it from a friend's Facebook post as I was too lazy to find my camera and take a picture earlier today.

I will try for a better picture later.

BTW Paul thinks it looks like an old video game.  I, on the other hand, believe it gives a nice display of primary colors.

You decide.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I think it looks fresh and bright. I go with the primary colors. Nice color choices - Karen

http://flamingoks.blogspot.com/