Sunday, November 22, 2009

In the Mail

I got a surprise in the mail the other day that truly made my day. A dear friend sent me these:


I will admit I have not worn them yet because I have been debating whether to make them part of the Dachshund things I have been collecting or to wear them around. I know if I wear them they will make me smile every time I wear them... on the other hand, they would make me smile if I display them.


I guess its a struggle between keeping them pristine in the house and making me smile everyday of wearing them and having smiles all over town.


Put that way and given that I am such a sourpuss, I think smiles all over town is the better solution.


Watch out world, a happy Dachshund lady may be coming to your neighborhood.


I hope your weekend is going well. I seem to have hurt my back a little the other day so naps with pain meds have been on my agenda for the past couple of days. So sad that I have been spending time napping with three hot little bodies snuggled up to where my back hurts. Such a tough life I live!

No comments: