Sunday, September 27, 2009

Locals...Mark Your Calenders


Sweet Sadie's will officially open this Tuesday, September 29th at 11:00 AM and everyday thereafter (except for Christmas Day). It will be a soft opening for a week or two until Paul and the crew are sure they have the kinks out of the delivery system and then they will have a Grand Opening.
Come Tuesday, come Wednesday, come for lunch, come for dinner..come for an evening snack, they will be open until 9:00 PM.


Don't come just because I say so... they really do have great food. Not only great BBQ but everthing else I have tried is great as well. I do admit that I have not tried absolutely everything but I am quickly making it through the whole menu and it must be good...my clothes are getting a little tighter!


Sweet Sadie's is at 2200 Spears Road at T. C. Jester a few blocks North of Beltway 8 - See you there soon!

No comments: