Thursday, December 11, 2008

A winter walk

I got them all dressed up this morning for their walk although, I must admit, that I waited until the sun was up before venturing out. The Girls were not hindered by their coats and performed admirably. Alex, on the other hand, decided that wearing a sweater was just not manly enough for him and finally refused to move until I removed the offending garment.

Winter cuteness -
Winter misery -
The Girls in their Sunday Best - And although Ike was over three months ago this sight is not uncommon in my area.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All of your little dogs look so cute all dressed up in their winter garb. So sweet.... I bet everyone stops to chat when you take them out. Happy DOT!

imjacobsmom said...

What cute sweaters. My dog is supposed to be a "miniature" schnauzer but he kept on growing and growing and now he is the size of a standard. I am having trouble finding him a sweater. I may have to knit one. ~ Robyn