Thursday, October 23, 2008

Bohdi Boy

While I was in Canada last week I had a wonderful visit with my niece. I got to meet her big puppy that I have heard many tales about. Bohdi is a Heinz 57 dog that she picked up from a pet shop over a year ago. He is eighteen months old now and still acts like a brand new puppy. He was so happy to get a visitor that he did all his tricks for me including jumping up on me, trying to be a lap dog and continuing the destruction of his toy box. The latter was pretty funny. His toy box is actually a plastic milk crate and he kept trying to break off more pieces of it by chewing on it and shaking it around. Bits kept falling off but he ignored them for more destruction. Apparently he has been doing this for a while and still has not brought it to its knees in submission. Although he has many soft toys, the old milk crate seems to be his favorite.

Here is a picture of this good boy -
and here is a picture of his toy pile.
I was glad to see that Alex is not the only one who enjoys disemboweling his toys!

It was a good visit as it was nice to spend time with my niece. Its tough to reconcile the tiny tot I remember spending time with many years ago with the blond Amazon Warrior babe she has become. I always wanted to be tall, blond, thin and rich - nice to see that one of the family has achieved at least three of my four goals!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Don't most dogs have toy piles like that? And figure out how to "Kill" the vicious beasts? Cute puppy! g

vegasangelbrat said...

Oh he's so cute! Love his toys, mine aren't good with the stuffed animals, they like to put little hole in them and pull out all the stuffing..lol So its the hard chew toys in our house..lol

Marjie said...

Thor only has one soft toy - his lobster - and while the poor lobster had major surgery a couple of weeks back, he's survived nearly a year. Tugging ropes he demolishes! But most dogs' favorite toys are their humans, aren't they?

dogquilter said...

What a pretty guy! Wilbur loves the most challenging toys to play with too.

Lapdog Creations said...

What a handsome boy! Heinz 57's are the best!

Anonymous said...

He is such a little sweet heart! Thank you for sharing.

imjacobsmom said...

Look at the smile! What a pretty boy. ~ Happy Dogs on thursday! See you next week. ~ Robyn

Lisa said...

My on-line store is open... check it out... www.heatherfish.com