Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Sewing Lounge

I am so excited! I saw a headline about something called Sew Crafty Houston and hopped over to their website here. It looks like they are going to be havng a lot of fun over there. I especially like the idea of a monthly wine and craft party. Someone tried to start a similar operation here in Kingwood but it never seemed to get off the ground. I'm going to hop over there on Saurday after the Houston Chapter ASG board meeting and see what its all about. I read in their blog that all their beginning sewing classes were sold out for June so it seems they are meeting a need. I wonder if the Houston ASG chapter and the Houston sewing meet-up group could get into a mutally beneficial relationship with these folk? I'll let you know what I find out. More later.

No comments: