Monday, February 18, 2008

I'm back ... sort of

Sorry to be out of touch but I was hit hard by an pneumonia bug and just got out of the hospital this evening. Some stray bug decided that I was a welcoming host and it took 5 days of many drugs for the doctors to come up with the right combination of drugs to start killing it off. I have a bunch of things that I have learned from this experience but quite frankly I am so bored with being sick I think I would bore you as well.

BTW - Hot coca swap partner - I got your package on the ninth as I was going down hill and will have a full write up in a few days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you are feeling better. See you at the March sewing meet-up if you can swing it.

Jennifer H.

Heather said...

So glad to hear you're better -- I was worried about you!

Heather
Your Hot Cocoa swap partner