Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Puppy Christmas

It took me until just before Paul left yesterday to find where Alex had hid my camera...upstairs under some fabric wih a rawhide bone he has been hiding from Kemora! Clever boy. Here is a shot of him as model for the 2007 Christmas Puppy Ruffs. Now if I could figure out how to get rid of his white eyes, he wouldn't look like a devil dog.
Here is the official Puppy Christmas portrait for 2007. Thanks Paul for corraling the crew for me!
In case you were wondering, I like making fabric ruffs for the dogs for the holidays as coats, sweaters and dresses seem to irritate them more than those outfits please me. For the ruffs I rip an eight inch strip of fabric from selvedge to selvdge... about 42" long. Sew it into a tube, insert a 12" piece of 1/2" elastic anchored at each end. Add about an inch of velcro as a closure and voila... the puppies are dressed up and looking so-o-o-o cute ..... even if I do say so myself.

No comments: