Wednesday, December 19, 2007

Halloweiner 2007

I mentioned before that the Alex and the girls went to a Halloween party for Dachshunds rescued through the local organization. Today, I saw that they had posted the pictures that were taken then ...of particular interest to me because I had left my camera at home. If you would like to see Alex the Great in his minimilist costume click on this link - http://www.dachshundrescueofhouston.org/dogpics/Halloweiner2007/IMG_0084.jpg
I couldn't find any pictures of the girls, although several seem to be of Kelis she does not wear a harness so I guess the guy taking all the pictures missed them.

AND I am really pleased to see that Dachshund Rescue of Houston seems to be just a few dollars away from meeting a $10,000.00 matching grant challenge. I am heading back to the site to add a few dollars to my original donation...maybe that will put them over the top 10 days before the challenge expires.

No comments: