Thursday, October 4, 2007

Antarctic Update

I have been enjoying a blog from the Antarctic and came across this request the other day. Although I have no idea who this guy is I am definitely going to send a postcard. As a former boarding school kid, I know how much fun it is to get mail... even if it was from my dorky brother or parents. You can catch up with Dave at http://antarctic-diary.blogspot.com/.

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Send me a postcard, drop me a line!

Calling family, friends and random readers!

It's less than a month till the first plane comes in, bearing new fruit, faces and messages from the outside world. Yeah, I know we've got 24/7 email, but the post is always better.

So, please surprise me! Ironic twee postcards and challenging compilations CDs are most welcome.

David Vaynor Evans
Halley Research Station
British Antarctic Survey
Stanley
Falkland Islands
South Atlantic
FIQQ 1ZZPS

- Please keep it light (letter size) as every gram on the planes is precious. Ta!

1 comment:

David Vaynor Evans said...

It's taken a long time to say this, but thank you for the postcard! It was great fun receiving strange things in the post after 10 months alone.

Best regards

David