Tuesday, September 4, 2007

It never rains but it pours...

Just an FYI that I will be incommunicado for a few days and probably not updating this blog. My father had another stroke last week and, although I have two brothers who live near him, I will need to be with him for about a week as the boys will be unable to check on him. One of my brothers is going out of town to a rock concert for a few days (interesting entertainment choice for a 51 year old!) while the other had a heart attack two days after my father's stroke and is now scheduled for heart bypass surgery in a couple of days.

I have a ton of little projects I have completed in the last few days that I wanted to share but, frankly, I am too distracted by all these health issues to do photos and post. Some how I can knit and sew but not post.... interesting!

This should be an interesting few days. Wish me luck!

2 comments:

Lisa said...

I'm sorry. Wishing your father and brother health. And for you strength in caring for them.

Bristolcare said...

Alice I am sorry to hear about your dad and brother. I wish them both well and my thoughts are with you.