Monday, July 28, 2008

Charity Dog Bed

Finally, a picture of the bed in use:
Note that I have the inside (fuzzy side) of the sweatshirt on the outside of the bed. I'm not sure if that is correct but Alex likes it.

Also, note that this picture shows that Alex is completely healed and that his fur has grown back. His coat was fairly smooth before he was attacked and, except for a couple of scarred areas, is smooth again. The only residual impact of the dog attack is that he is still a little nervous when he hears other dogs barking when we are on walks. When that happens he just turns around and starts power walking back home. Although I am saddened by his being scared, his power walking is a little funny as he tries to pee on every bush and mail box without stopping.
Have a good week!

2 comments:

Kathi D said...

I LOVE your idea for the dog beds! And the inside-out sweatshirt would be loved by my dogs, too. I am going to look through my closets . . .

Firefly Nights said...

I'm so glad Alex recovered from his injuries. It was all so sad when it happened.